#1 Strongest Retinol A + AHA Glycolic Acid Crème- 95% Organic & Natural - Vitamin A 5% at 1,700,000 IU/g Night Renewal Cream -Retinoid Retin A Alternative for Skin Tone Correction, Resurfacing, Anti-Aging, Acne, & Deep Wrinkles. Strongest retinol you can buy without a prescription. Promotes new cell turnover, stimulates collagen. A must-have for aging skin, but also great for those who suffer from acne, and even hair loss
- Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging.
- Strongest retinol you can buy without a prescription. Promotes new cell turnover, stimulates collagen. A must-have for aging skin, but also great for those who suffer from acne, and even hair loss (stimulates new hair growth in some people).
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and uneven tone
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes irritation commonly associated with the use of retinoids
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
After decades of research, retinoids have been shown in studies as one of the most, if not the most, effective ingredient for turning around aging skin. They have been proven to smooth fine lines, fade age spots, reduce pores, and even cure some types of acne. Unfortunately, these vitamin-A derivatives cause so much irritation that most people give up using them before they ever have a chance to do their magic.
That's where Skin Beauty Solution’s Retinol +AHA comes in. Gentle, yet still effective. Best for those who have not used retinoids before, or for those who prefer to achieve some of the same benefits, but without the irritation. Our effective formula was created to be a practical product that you can use daily. While not as fast acting as a prescription cream, the retinol in Retinol + AHA Crème is converted to retinoic acid slower and therefore there is little or no irritation. Compared to Retin-A, which usually produces results in about 4-8 weeks, the Retinol AHA Creme is around 12 weeks.
We use a 5% concentration of retinol (most OTC versions are 0.1% or less). Packaged in a light protected, PET jar for ease of use and to ensure freshness and effectiveness.
What are Retinoids? What do they do? Retinoids are vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, stimulate collagen production to reduce fine lines, and boost cell turnover to even out discoloration and give the skin a smoother appearance. Depending on the strength used, results can be seen as soon as four weeks. Tretinoin, the first retinoid (branded Retin-A) was first used about 40 years ago as a prescription acne treatment. Patients soon were delighted to discover that when using it they experienced not just clearer but softer, brighter, less-lined skin.
Will it make my skin sun-sensitive? This is one of the biggest retinoid myths. The ingredient itself is sensitive to sunlight, which is why you should apply it before bed at night, but using a retinoid shouldn't make your skin any more vulnerable to UV rays than it would be after buffing away dead skin with a face scrub. Summer is actually a good time to start a retinoid: Humidity makes your skin less likely to dry out as it adjusts. You can also simulate this by using a few drops of our Hyaluronic Acid Serum under the cream at night. Of course, getting in the habit of using sunscreen (SPF 30, at least) is always recommended.
Five reasons you probably don't use a retinoid (and why you should consider it).
1. You have no idea what a retinoid is. The term describes vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines, and speed cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin—sometimes in as little as four weeks. The first retinoid—tretinoin—was FDA approved (under the brand name Retin-A) almost 40 years ago as a prescription acne treatment. Dermatologists soon noticed that patients on Retin-A experienced not just clearer but softer, brighter, less-lined skin.
2. You don't want to go to the dermatologist. While prescription formulas yield the most impressive results, an over-the-counter retinoid, called retinol, can also improve lines and discoloration. Because retinol is gradually converted into retinoic acid (the active ingredient in the prescription creams) it is less potent. Count on 12 weeks before seeing results.
3. You think a retinoid will make your skin sun-sensitive. "This is one of the biggest retinoid myths," says Doris Day, MD, clinical assistant professor of dermatology at New York University Medical Center (and a Tazorac user herself). "The ingredient itself is sensitive to sunlight, which is why you should apply it before bed at night." A retinoid shouldn't make your skin any more vulnerable to UV rays than it would be after buffing away dead skin with a face scrub. Summer is actually a good time to start a retinoid: Humidity makes your skin less likely to dry out as it adjusts. Of course, apply sunscreen (SPF 30, at least) as diligently as you always do.
4. You're afraid your skin will look worse before it gets better. Retinoids can cause dryness, redness, and flaking—but if you ease in, you can avoid a rough transition. For the first two weeks, apply a retinoid every third night, says Leslie Baumann, MD, director of the Cosmetic Medicine and Research Institute at the University of Miami (who uses Atralin). If your skin isn't irritated, ramp up to every other night for two weeks. Not dry or flaky? Go for it every night. A few other irritation-mitigating guidelines: Wait 15 minutes after washing your face before you apply a retinoid, and use one pea-size dab to cover your whole face. After a few minutes, apply a basic moisturizer to prevent dryness.
REVIEWS (verified purchases)
I Love This Product!! ---By Samantha June 5, 2014
I love this product! After using it just a couple of times I noticed that my face felt smooth and looked clearer. My face also looked firmer. I'm pretty sure my dark circles are starting to fade! I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Best Product I have Ever Used!! ---By Laila January 12, 2015
Personally, I have had fabulous results, and am very happy with how my skin has improved.
I will continue to use this serum. I apply it twice a day, once in the morning and once at bedtime. I always follow-up with moisturizer, and NEVER apply it to unwashed, or hot skin. Allow your skin to cool down, if you’re applying after a shower, or coming in from a day in the sun.
Excellent Product! -- By Cathy July 19, 2014
I've been using this solidly for 4 weeks now and will say it is doing a very good job. I can see a big change in lines and wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. I am very pleased and will purchase it again and recommend it to my friends.
You Will See Results! -- By Janet July 11, 2014
I love this serum. I am in my early 40's and have been using this for a month now. I have been receiving a lot of complements recently on how great I look. This is not a miracle serum but it has helped with the lines on my forehead and the '11's' between the eyes. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing more when I run out.
- Don't use a retinoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Waxing can cause excess redness on retinoid-treated skin; don't use a retinoid for several days before a treatment.
- Keep out of reach from children. Should you should experience any irritation or an adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult a physician
Usage: Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally each evening as tolerated. Apply AHA+Vitamin A Cream to thoroughly cleansed skin in the evening. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corners of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Retinol 5%. 1,700,000 IU/g. Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Butter, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid,Vegetable Glycerin, Fucus vesiculosis (Organic Seaweed) Extract, Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus (Organic Bilberry) Extract,Saccharum officinarum (Organic Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharinum (Organic Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus auranium dulcis (Organic Orange) Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Organic Lemon) Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Organic Cranberry) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Mangifera indica (Mango) Butter, Shea Butter (Naturally Refined), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid,
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Manufacturer's Guarantee: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.
**All Skin Beauty Solutions Skincare products are backed by our 30 day satisfaction guarantee**
High Quality, Low Price- We don't spend much money advertising, so we keep our costs down and can pass those savings onto you!
MADE IN USA Skin Beauty Solutions Products Are Proudly Formulated Right Here In the USA in an FDA Registered Laboratory and Are Never Tested On Animals - Cruelty Free